A Grand Day Out
Granted it may not still be Christmas by the time you're looking at this. But getting all the photography stuff out again to take a spring or summer-themed photograph is asking a bit much. Especially when me and Mrs Telegraph Pole fell out over the taking of this one. Anyway, declare loudly to the world down at the building site/office/church coffee morning your love of telegraph poles with one of these all-new Telegraph Pole Appreciation Society Mugs. £8.99 all in, incl postage and all the stuff listed below...
The specification of these ultra-high quality mugs is breathtaking*1
- Hold exactly 1.00 mugs worth of tea/beverage of your choice.
- Empty bit in the middle to hold said tea/beverage of your choice.
- Handle on side.
- Telegraph pole image on one side.
- Telegraph pole image on the other side too (not shown here).
- The words WWW.TELEGRAPHPOLEAPPRECIATIONSOCIETY.ORG printed in lovely Technicolor (TM) to remind you where to go to order another one.
Also Included, absolutely FREE
- High-tensile cardboard posting box - yours to keep, forever. Built to withstand the weight of an Austin Allegro.
- A warm glow of satisfaction of money well spent.
Unlike some other appreciation society mugs, ours comes with free postage. Unless you live in America, in which case, you'd bankrupt us so please contact us first for postage to the USA. Or indeed anywhere outside the UK.
*1 If you at all suffer with Asthma